Our organization is engaged in providing excellent array of AAC Block Manufacturing Plant in the industry. These AAC Block Manufacturing Plant which we offer best for companies who are planning to construct and fabricate very efficient and highly functional space for various applications. Our AAC Block Manufacturing Plant are executed by our highly knowledgeable and well experienced professionals. We offer continuously communicate and work closely with our clients to ensure excellent AAC Block Manufacturing Plant are established according to requirements.
- Thermal Insulation: Highest thermal ratting in the industry. Thus provides well insulated interiors, keeping out warm air in summers and cold air in winters. AAC reduces air conditioning cost by 20%. AAC provides superior thermal insulation due to its cellular structure and results in substantial power savings where air conditioned needs is necessary.
- Go-Green Nature: Least carbon footprint with a potential offset of 0.8 tonne CO2 per m3. A Green Building material – contributes to LEED rating.
- Earthquake Resistant: Earthquake forces on structure are proportional to the weight of the building, hence ease of working. AAC can be drilled, sawed, nailed, and chiseled. Basically, one may work Autoclaved Aerated Concrete like wood, using wood working tools.
- Faster Construction: AAC's advantages in construction is its quick and easy installation since the material can be routed, sanded and cut to size on site using standard carbon tip band saws, hand saws and drills.
- Light Weight: It weighs approximately 1/3 of the weight of normal walling materials. AAC provides significant benefits where weight is a concern in building design. AAC is the perfect material for renovations. It causes dead weight reduction of the building and hence the reduction in structural costs.
- Sound proof: AAC wall has an excellent Sound transmission Class (STC) rating of 44. Result virtually sound proof interiors. AAC consists 80% air by volume, making it lightest available Walling Material (weighs 1/4th that of clay bricks). It was formed as a result of reaction of Aluminum on a proportionate blend of Lime, Cement Fly Ash; the hydrogen gas that escapes creates millions of tiny air cells giving it a strong honeycomb like structure. It is further strengthened by High pressure steam curing in Autoclaves.